Tuesday, May 31, 2011

evening

  Cathy wanted something besides a frozen dinner so I cooked a meal. I hate when I have to do that. I'm on my feet for almost an hour and I feel every second of it now. Everything hurts. I bumped my hand in the sink and it started up hurting again. Its not broken because the swelling went down but it sure is tender. Kinda hard to just ignore now. I'll ease up tonight or tomorrow. I'll just baby it for a while. My back, hips and ankle are bothering me a lot too. And I am gonna have to wash dishes sometime tomorrow. I recon I need to get a bath too. My beard is starting to bother me so I know its time to get cleaned up right with a shower and all instead of just washing up in the sink. I gotta go lay down and straighten out my back for a while. Later.

No comments: