Friday, May 27, 2011

Can't get a break

  What do I have to do to get a break? Jump off the face of the earth?. Don't look I'm gonna get any more breaks in this life. Unless its a broken head or some such break. Cathy's brother showed up again. I don't like him. I don't trust him. I don't want him around me. I can't make too much of a fuss or it will cause Cathy to get upset for no good reason. I give her too much grief already. I'll have to hold back as long as I can. Damn I hate them Xanax. Or I hate having to take them. And he just walks right in like he belongs here. I just want to be left alone. And there he goes. Just long enough to irritate me. Looks like I missed my shot last week with all the "end of the world" types. They were wrong again. Not that I want the world to end. I just get tired of having to be in it some times. Good thing I'm a coward about doing anything permanant I recon.

No comments: