Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Days end

  Well, she's done it again. She won't be held back and now she has exausted herself. She can't be roused without extreme shaking and then just barely responds. She doesn't want to be taken back to the hospital if things get worse. She was cleaning the kitchen and wouldn't stop till she just wore herself out. I finaly convinced her to set down and rest and shortly after that, she lost conciuosness. I had to pick her up and carry her to bed and she just kept saying she was sorry. The only thing she has done that she shouldn't have was to put herself at risk for this to happen. Nothing to be sorry for but thats the girl I married. More worried about me than herself. I know she doesn't realize that she is so suceptable to give up her life by just over doing things. I keep telling her that shes killing herself if she doesn't rest but she doesn't.  God, this has been a terrible day. I have barely been able to keep myself from lashing out. I have started a few times and caught things before they got too far and was able to walk away till I could speak rationaly and calmly to her. She wasn't doing anything but trying to help me clean this piece of crap house. Can't

No comments: