Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finnished?

  I don't know what to do with Cathy. She has a broken tooth that she needs pulled. She needs to rest till the dentist appointment tomorrow. A few people are going to extra effort to get this done for her in a timely manner. I have been begging her to take it easy and save what strength she has to be able to make the appointment without passing out. She almost passed out yesterday getting the X-rays done and if she does that during the dentist appointment, they won't pull the tooth/teeth that are bothering her and she will continue to have infections from time to time that will keep her down. And she is going to torture me for it if she does make it. If she doesn't, I think I've had too much. I don't even know if I can leave her but I can't just keep on fighting uphill with her not even willing to cooperate long enough to get some needed care. I had to threaten leaving her if she doesn't behave and take it easy till at least after this dentist appointment. The only sure way for me to leave is to sell the house and make her find somewhere to go to. She could go to whatever family would have her or a nursing home. I just can't keep going like this. Later.

No comments: