Sunday, May 29, 2011

He's gone

  Thank goodness he's gone. Its a new day and I have no one around but Cathy and she is sleeping. I couldn't get her to go to sleep till sometime after 1:00 this morning. Her sister didn't get here till nearly midnight to pick him up. Then they had to "visit" for a while. Thats OK. At least she took him with her when she left. She called back a while after they left asking about weather or not he had gotten a check or any money since he had been here. He is lying to her too apparently. Buts its all OK. The only thing I have to deal with today so far is the noise and my back a little. The noise isn't so intense that my music doesn't help. I can't turn it up loud because Cathy's resting but at least its distracting from the noise a little. Keeps me from climbing the wall. So for now, theres peace on the home front. I'm gonna plan to watch the race today and take it easy if Cathy doesn't get up and cause a lot of problems. Later.

No comments: