Thursday, May 19, 2011

My girl

Well, Cathy shows her true colors today. She was a good girl for the first time in ages but she was a good girl for me.I don't care why, she was a very good girl. No problems from her and that let me even have a day with minimum problems for myself. No tears or anger today.Well, at least none after I finaly got through to her how important it was to rest and behave, and threatened to leave. But the rest of my day was trouble free. My music kept the noise from driving me up a wall and the day is almost over without any traumatic episodes. Maybe I can string a few more days like today together and have a nice weekend. I am going to try. If everything goes OK tomorrow with Cathy's tooth extraction, I'll take her shopping and buy her some MORE ear rings. That was a pronise I made her to get her to behave. I just hope she is up to it after the dentist. I may have to put it off for a few days but I know she won't want to do that.
  I'm afraid that if I get to far into things right now, I'll ruin what has been a decent day so I'm through for now. Later.

No comments: