Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Morning

  Another night with little sleep. This noise is pretty bad this morning. It's been bad most of the night and my back, hips and ankle are hurting. I didn't think I was all that active yesterday but I have been hurting all night. I toss and turn so bad, I got wrapped up in the bed sheet. Had to get loose when I decided to quit trying to go back to sleep. I just hope Cathy keeps progressing well with her tooth extraction recovery. She keeps me hopping and that doesn't make it easy for me. Moving around a little every once in a while keeps my back and hips from getting to stiff but Cathy keeps calling a lot more than every once in a while. And she wants me to do her bidding more than she wants anything else. I don't know if shes just restless and hurting or just trying to get back at me for some imagined wrong I've done her. I think its just me being over sensative. I hope so. I don't really think she would want to torture me for getting her to behave for two days and having her tooth pulled. It was for her own good.
  Well, its almost daylight and I guess I should move around some and turn the dogs loose. Later.

No comments: