Saturday, May 07, 2011

This suks

  Just about the worst thing that can happen without someone getting hurt or dying has come to pass. Cathys younger brother wound up without a place to stay in my area. I can't just put my foot down and say no because of Cathy. He's her little brother and she is blind to all his crap. He is as bad as my mothers other surviving child. They both are liars and want someone else to take care of them. And they ain't above ripping me off. I hate having people in my house at all and its way worse having anyone I can't and don't trust in my home. And his girl friend is just as bad. Cathy was in bed and almost dead when she, the girl friend, decides to take a big swig of the liquid morphine that was keeping Cathy's pain under control after she came home from the hospital this last time. And we can't afford them either. Cathy has already given him money for cigarettes and we can't afford to feed them either. But Cathy can't see that. I am going to give them a few days for him to find a truck driving job. That is the way they choose to live and they are welcome to it. They could do well if they would just act responsably with their money. They will see something in a truck stop and buy it for twice the price and then go park in a Walmart parking lot where if they would pay attention, they could get just about everything they could want or need and save a lot of money. they had a dog they would feed nothing but hamburgers, and not the cheep ones either.
  Well, at least I've gotten a little better control over my temper right now. But Cathy is trying to change that. This has been a long day. I need Cathy to go to bed. I need me to go to bed and go to sleep. That is the only way I can be without pain and not have the sirens screaming in my head is to be unconsious. And i don't sleep well, even when I have some help. Gotta get to work on getting Cathy to go to bed.

No comments: