Monday, May 02, 2011

A good nights sleep

It feels so good to get some sleep. I didn't wake up for a little over four hours. And I'm gonna get a short nap in a little while. God it feels good not to be so tired. And I didn't notice but it wasn't pain that made me get up. My hips and back are just noticeable as I sit here typing. Cathy woke up as I was getting up to go to the bathroom and I had to help her to her potty chair and I was actually  able to be nice and supportive. And I knew it couldn't last.  She wanted a fruit cup just now instead of going back to sleep and I was happy to get it for her and open it and get her set up in bed and ready to eat it. I had to pull her up and pulled my back out again.  For some reason, she always winds up with her feet against the foot of the bed and has to be pulled up to eat or mess with her stuff or whatever reason she might have to need or want to set upright. So now my back is hurting again but I'm still being nice. Even while she sets there bitching and going on about this one or that one dragging up things that are a year past and nothing but grief comes from dredging up about who stole money from her purse when she was staying at her brothers in Mississippi last year. I wish she would just let go of things like that. I also wish she would leave me alone every once in a while. She ain't quit since she finished that fruit cup. But, I will not let her spoil a few moments or actually feeling nice in spite of the pain in my back now. I turned her music  on but lowered the volume some and she isn't running off mouth so much now. Whups, spoke too soon. There she's going at it again. But its alright. Well, at least for now, I'm gonna just ignore it and do my thing so I can get a little nap so I won't get tired to early later today. And it feels good to sleep for the pure pleasure of it and not just to be unconscious so I won't feel any pain. And Cathys getting a little quieter instead of talking just loud enough to make sure I here enough of what shes saying to be affected by it. She'll soon be asleep herself I believe. And I'm not going to get angry. God she needs someone better at this compassion shit than me. I know shes not just trying to get me started but she does a good job of it without even trying. I recon she just wants to take advantage of any time where I'm not ready to bite her head off to get me to do some of the little things I get so tired of doing over and over and over and over again. Like threading a needle for her to string those beads. I told her she need to just put that stuff down and go back to sleep because thats all I am going to do is go back to sleep. Dam, she is relentless. And here comes the day light. there goes my nap. Between her mouth and the time creeping on till daylight, I'm not gonna be able to have my nap just for the pleasure of it. That suks.  I recon I'll go ahead and put the dogs out and feed them. And they just want to mess with me. Not go outside and play or eat or use the bathroom, they want me to play with them. And Cathy wants another dog. And some more plants.
  O well, life goes on. At least I had a decent nights sleep and actually felt good for a little while. And still don't feel bad enough to let it make me ill. even if Cathy keeps her shit going, I'm gonna have a good day. At least compared to most of the last few weeks. Later.

No comments: