Monday, May 02, 2011

Short time

Well, that didn't last long. Maybe 3 hours? I don't know how two people as different as me and Cathy ever lived together for over 35 years and didn't wind up killing each other. Does she just exist to destroy any sign of joy in my world? Sometimes, I just don't know. I married Cathy in a short amount of time after we met and, even though we aren't very compatable, we are still together and still together after all these years. although, that might not have come to pass if she were capable of taking care of herself. Sometimes, I wonder weather or not I love her at all or do I just feel sorry for her. Naw, I love her and will ? I don't know what I'll do when shes not with me any more. I know that it will be a relief to not have that pressure but I won't have her any more.
  This time, I'm gonna try to not run away when things get touchy for me but follow through with trying to think things out.
  Can't do it.

No comments: