Thursday, May 26, 2011

Forgot the garbage

   Yesterdays change threw me off my schedule. I forgot to put out the garbage can last night. That means we're gonna have two week old garbage hanging around before they come back. Like things don't stink enough around here. That's more a figurative statement because my smeller don't work very good. But I will probably be able to smell that garbage by the time they pick it up. Yesterday was good for me if for no other reason than I had at least 4 hours where I had no contact with anyone. A couple of either gays or hustlers came and set down close to me but I just put listened to my music and kept a watch on them out the side of my glasses. I really don't like being out amongst people unless its necessary like going to the store or doctor. Even then I don't like it but sometimes its necessary.
  It was nice not to have to deal with Cathy for a while. That kinda makes things a little tough though. I don't know what to say to Cathy. I'm her security blanket sorta. I'm always there. Well almost always. She doesn't like it when I'm gone for more than a few minutes like to the drug store which is just 4 blocks away. And I drive so I'm generally not gone more than 10 - 15 minutes at a time what with the dollar store just next door. If I expect to be longer than that, she wants me to take her with me. How do I tell such a fragile person I need to get away from her. The lady  that was staying with her yesterday is coming again today and Cathy is unhappy before she even gets here.
  Boy, if its not one thing its another. About the only way I can stop things from coming up is to be asleep. Or dead maybe. Well, its Xanax time again. Damn, I hate that. Its bad enough to have to take something that makes me feel stupid but to have the problems not completely go away even then makes it not worth bothering.

No comments: