Friday, May 20, 2011

We're back.

  We made it through the tooth extraction. And Cathy is OK. Shes resting right now. It did take a lot out of her. That is one tooth that won't bother her again. and it was pretty uneventful except for the way we acted trying to get to the time for her appointment.
  Things are rather boring right now with Cathy sleeping. I took a nap with her but I was only able to sleep for about 45 minutes. I'm glad I was able to sleep at all. I usually can't sleep during the day without help from either a little cannabis or a Xanax. I'm not feeling stupid like I normally would if I had taken a Xanax before resting and I didn't smoke anything so I must have been pretty tired. I do feel better after the nap. 
  I have been thinking about checking into which states are set up with MMJ laws and find out if I would qualify and how we might be able to afford to relocate to one of them. I'm going to leave off for now and do some research. Later.

No comments: