Monday, May 09, 2011

Early morning is so nice

  Well its a nice morning so far. It takes having other people in my house to remind me how much a treasure Cathy is. Her brother and his girl friend are carefull not to irritate me but just having them in my home makes me uncomfortable. Maybe uncomfortable is not as intense as the feelings I have when other people are in my home. Anyway, I hope their visit will end soon. Poor, sweet, Cathy is enjoying their company but I believe that I am more important to her well being than having someone to talk to so no matter what, they can't stay.
  Can't let them bother me just now. I need the relative peace this time of the day. Just me and my music. And some breakfast once I get beyound this being peacefull. This noise in my head will never let me be at peace for very long. My music helps stretch that time out a little but sooner or later, the rest of the world is gonna come crashing in. I almost hate interupting my peacefull morning with having to "think" enough to write in this blog but I feel the need to show that I'm not wacked out all the time. And here comes the rest of the world. Well, not all of it, just one of the neighborhood idiots with their cars "boom box" stereo vibrating the entire area for blocks around with their bass turned up too loud. People like that make me want to get some of those cucaracha air horns and follow them around for awhile and blast that out on them till they get as sick of it as I am of them vibrating my insides with their crap.
  Well, it lasted almost a whole hour and a half. I recon I should go take a xanax before anyone or anything else crashes in on me but I hate those things. I recon their better that my short temper but I just don't feel like its me. Or that it is me but I can't get things to work normaly as me. And it's not like they make me feel any better, they just calm me down enough to let me keep a little better control of myself .   
  Well its gone now and i'm gonna go cook breakfast. later

No comments: