Monday, May 09, 2011

The end is in sight

  Well, if he's not lying, Cathy's brother will be gone tomorrow. I hope he's figured out that I don't go for his bull shit. I have made them leave once when they were just visiting when Cathy wasn't expected to make it and I made them leave one time when they were "just visiting for the weekend" after about 10 days if I remember right. I can say, truthfully, that I have been nice and treated them with dignity. I don't believe in treating someone like they aren't worth anything or taking advantage of someone that is down on their luck at the moment. Like that inverter I bought from him the other day. I paid him $20 for it and showed him where Walmart sells the same thing for $19 brand new. I won't overpay for anything any more but I will still try to be fair when dealing with anyone that I'm willing to have any dealings with. Being disappointed by people, and family are worse than most anybody else, miss-representing things or out-right trying to rip me off, I may be a little prejudgest. I don't k now why I'm so against having people staying in my home. I wasn't even comfortable when my youngest son and his girlfriend/wife were living with us. They got married while they were living with us in Mississippi. They lived there pretty much as if they thought they were in a motel. We charged them no room and board or rent or anything. Neither would help out more than a rare ocasion when I had to ask for some help for Cathy.  Anyway, they're divorced now and he still doesn't even call us except on special occasions. We don't hear from him for months at a time. And while Ifeel slighted by him, I never act like it. It may just be that he is like me and just doesn't have much to say. I am always glad to see him or hear from him. Well, almost always anyway. When Cathy does leave me, I'm gonna pack it all in and find a totaly different life. May not be a lot different than this one but I think I'll be OK. I think thats why I'm still collecting parts and pieces to make a life on the road. Just keep moving till I find somewhere that suits me. Cathy's wanting me to come lay down and maybe she'll shut up and go to sleep. Later.

No comments: