Friday, May 27, 2011

starting early

  Woke up in shit this morning. Or should I say last night? Somewhere a little after 3:oo, I gave up. nothing I'm willing to put up with was helping. Still isn't. Tried washing the dishes and all that got me was my back, hips and ankle hurting pretty bad even before daylight. I had to go out to the van and get my MP3 player. I couldn't turn my computer up loud enough without risking disturbing Cathy's rest. And the music does help even when I have to turn it up pretty loud. Sometimes not enough but always some. I'm going to have to figure out something. I'll try overlapping my Xanax and see if I can get a nap later this morning.  I'm very tired. So what else is new. Between the noise and the music, I can't pay attention to anything for more than a few seconds at a time. Can't even finish a complete sentence all at one time. Later.

No comments: