Saturday, May 14, 2011

Morning already

  Well, here it is, another Saturday and we're both still here. Sometimes, I wonder why Cathy puts up with me. And why I put up with her. Why does my life have to have so much misery in it. Cathy's and my own. Cathy is having as hard a time with crying the last couple of days as me. I hate for her to cry. It just melts my heart. She is so fragile but so determined. I've known grown men with twice her bulk that would just fold up and wish for they're lives to be over if they had to live with half her problems and misery. She has one tough spirit. I hope she knows how much I do love her. I try not to let my problems make her life worse than it has to be but I'm not to good at it. As big a problem as she is, some of it is because she wants to help out with the house work and laundry. I'm not sure if thats because she wants to help me or she just gets disgusted with the house being so messy. I used to think of her as my little elf. Like the ones in the kids story about the shoemaker that would wake up to find all his work caught up for him by elves. I never had to worry about things getting to bad because she would always clean and wash clothes at night. She has never been a "spotless housekeeper" but she kept things form getting too bad. I'm not even a decent house keeper. Even if I weren't in such pain all the time, I wouldn't want to do housework. I especially hate washing dishes now days. It seems like there isn't a counter and sink in existance that is the correct height to was the dishes without me having to bend over a little and that just kills my back.
  Well, the daylight is here and there will be no more sleep for me today so I guess I'll start on feeding the dogs and then me. Later.

No comments: