Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Went to the beach today

  As usual, I screwed it up. This time, I did screw it up but she could have at least appreciated my efforts. But she wouldn't have been satisfied if I had gotten drinks and dogs and everything set up before hand. She wanted to ggo to Walmart and buy more of the same shit she has and hasn't even started to use yet. It hurt me to get her down into the water and back. it's kinda tough walikng in that sand alone but having to walk her and me going backwards was even harder. We didn't even try her wheel chair in that sand and I wasn't gonna let her get in the water with it either. I had bought her a pretty good float and she did enjoy laying in that as long as I was beside her to keep her safe. I went and got some sun screen so no sun burns. I realy should have planned better. That sunscreen cost $18 on the beach. No cooking, dishes or anything not absolutly necessary after we got home. Not even a shower. Maybe this weekend.
  All in all, I'd say it was one of my/our better days so far. We'll see what the rest of the evening brings. Later.

No comments: