Thursday, June 02, 2011

Bad nap

  I finaly got a short nap. didn't need the Xanax which is a good thing because I'm out. Feels like I took some though. I can't shake the fog out of my brain. There is something else worrying me too. I have this jagged area at the edge of my vision. Don't know any better way to describe it.  It was there this morning and I thought it was dirty glasses or something but cleaning my glasses didn't help. My doctors on vacation for this week so I can't get my Xanax refilled till he come back. I thought that was the reason for clinics, so there would always be someone to take up slack for times like this. I never get any help from doctors when all is said and done. They are worse than shade tree mechanics with a degree. "We'll keep trying something till we kill you or cure you. And if we can't do either, we'll just tell you its all in your head. " Jackasses, all of them. A revolution is what we need. Teach all the jackasses that think they are better than everyone else and their education and economic status gives them rights and  privlidges above the rest of us. And make public deception the crime instead of cannibis and other drug posession. Hang them all like Iran does people that use drugs. Bet we could get an honest government then. Right now, we have a branch of our government that is in place for the sole purpose of decieving and incarcerating the public. ONDP and the chief liar, the drug czar. I would like to know who the shadow government is made up of that keeps making their agendas priority no matter who gets elected. I would be willing to take up the cause of elimenating them after Cathy's time is done. They deserve no better than assination with extream prejudice. And then move on to the politicians that lie and use fear monger tactics to gain political power and control people instead of exploring truth and honesty. We need to go back to regulating all media sources so no person or group of people can gain control of mmore than one single media outlet and make it stronger by making that restriction across the entire country. Deregulation is the lie put out that is  allowing a few people to consolidate enough power to run this country without ever running for government office.Bad things are running through my head right now so I gotta go.

No comments: