Thursday, June 02, 2011

Garbage day

  Well, its another day. Sun is coming up and I haven't gotten much sleep. Cathy's brother came back but I wouldn't let them stay again. He is a capable truck driver but working interferes with his drinking so he doesn't want to work. When he does, he just throws his money away at truck stops buying mostly junk. so he is always broke with no home to go to and looking for a handout. Crying about "someone could give him a car and he wouldn't have to borrow anybody's car to get around. He sold his vehicle for spending cash to avoid going to work the last time he had one. I had to make sure I was out of Cathy's hearing but I told him he wasn't allowed to even spend the night here any more. Still pissed off this morning. Probably why I can't sleep. They didn't leave till after 1:00 in the morning. I finally got some sleep but only about 2 1/2 hours. Cathy woke up needing to use her potty chair and is sore from going to the beach about 3:00 and I never got back to sleep. Yet. Maybe I will be able to get a nap later. Anyway, the reason they came back down here was they had some how gotten her grand daughter and were forced to bring her back to her mother. The only reason they wanted the baby was to get a welfare check on her. And the way they got the baby was to call the police on her own daughter talking about shooting drugs and she is ashamed to admit that her  daughter was even related to her doing such stuff. And this bitch grabbed Cathy's liquid  morphine and took a big swig when Cathy was fresh out of the hospital. I ran them off then and should have blocked any calls from either of them. They would have just found another phone to call from if I had so why bother and give Cathy something to upset her. Well, yesterday wasn't too bad till they showed up so I guess I cab say I had a good day at least once so far this month and it's only one day old. One good day out of one is a pretty good ratio. Too bad I'm not stupid enough to believe that crap. But it was still a decent day till they showed up. I need to keep awareness of any good times up. later.

No comments: