Wednesday, April 27, 2011

evening has arrived

  Its going on 5:00 and I wish my day were done. One good thing is that Cathy has been awake all day and that means she will be willing to go to bed around 10:00, maybe. I'm gonna try cooking something besides a frozen dinner for her tonight. I hope she enjoys it because its a big deal for me to cook a meal. I'm no cook either. My specialty is eggs and they ain't always cooked to order. And I'm the only one around here that eats eggs. Probably because they don't always come out the same. I had to do aanother load of laundry today. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and need some clean clothes to wear. I'm gonna have to get a shower as soon as it cools off. I don't know why I don't like getting a bath. Or shower. Maybe its because I'm a little claustrophobic. I'll wait till after supper anyway. I'll take my Xanax before I eat and maybe I'll feel better when time to shower gets here.
  Cathy has been demandding but not as bad as some days. I've had my music going most of the day and she won't talk loud enough for me to hear her above the music but I listen between songs to see if she needs something. I also listen while the music is playing and mute it if I think she tried to call me. When she has a bad day, for whatever reason, she will keep me hopping. Till I get my fill of  jumping every few minutes, Then I try to get control of the situation but sometimes Cathy is just going to act out no matter what I do and I have to watch myself when she gets like that. She's getting a little needy right now. I'm gonna go start supper and make her leave me alone for a while. Later.

No comments: